COVID19 Procedure Updates
Firstly, we would like to say thank you to those who have been patient and understanding with us as we do our best to continue to offer curbside care. Here is an update on our current protocols:
● Our lobby is still closed to the public and curbside care will likely continue throughout the summer.
● When you arrive for your appointment, you must call to check-in. With the increased volume of calls, you may need to try and call more than once. We are answering calls as quickly as possible.
- Please remain in our parking lot for the duration of your pet’s appointment. Unless your pet is being admitted for a procedure, grooming, or further work-up, we ask that you please wait for your pet. We have limited space to keep patients that are here for routine care.
- Please park in a parking spot. Blocking our driveway and delivery entrance hinders us from providing safety to our staff and clients. We are working on having our parking lot updated to help ease the confusion for clients on where to park.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. This will help us to be able to get your pet checked in on time and keep our schedule flowing as smoothly as possible.
- Anyone more than 10 minutes late for their appointment will be asked to reschedule. Having to delay appointments earlier this year has increased our demand. We are working hard to accommodate everyone, and appointments are booking quickly. Arriving late for your appointment causes a delay for every other appointment.
Medication and food refills:
● Allow the staff at least 3 hours to fill your request and have it ready.
- If possible, please call 48 hours in advance to refill a medication. This will ensure that your medication will be ready for pick up at the time you have requested.
- Again, call when you arrive, and we will take payment and bring your items to you.
● Please be patient with our staff. We are working hard, especially our front desk staff, to address everyone’s needs in a friendly, welcoming manner.
● Alternate ways of contact. For general questions, appointment requests or medication refills you can visit our website and place a request online: https://bit.ly/2TQRbdx
We miss seeing you face to face, but unfortunately, we are not equipped to provide proper social distancing inside our clinic at this time. Again, thank you for working with us during this pandemic and choosing us to be the perfect place for your pet’s veterinary and grooming needs!