Through Naturally Balanced Veterinary Services, Parkside Animal Care Center provides alternative and complementary approaches to traditional veterinary care. In addition to the highest quality traditional medicine, we offer the following in-house holistic veterinary services:
- Veterinary Acupuncture — Many fine gauge needles are inserted at selected acupuncture points, stimulating these points and thereby activating the body's natural healing abilities.
- Herbal Therapies — Individual herbs or Chinese herbal formulas are used for therapeutic value.
- Chiropractic Care — Treatment using veterinary orthopedic manipulation (VOM) which is a non-invasive, no-force technique.
- Nutritional Treatments for Pets — The easiest factor to influence in the health of your pet is its diet. We will evaluate your pet's needs and make specific recommendations regarding proper nutrition.
Using Holistic & Alternative Therapies, we can treat a variety of common conditions in pets including:
- Difficult Dermatology Cases
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Neurological Disorders
If you have any questions, or wish to setup an appointment with Dr. Patty, please call 920-737-9605.
Dr. Patty Glover of Naturally Balanced Veterinary Services is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, School of Veterinary Medicine. After becoming a veterinarian, Dr. Patty's passionate interest in integrative health care choices for her animal patients led her to further her education. She has completed extensive training in Animal Chiropractic at Options for Animals, College of Animal Chiropractic and in Veterinary Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine with Dr. Shen Xie at the Chi Institute.
What Is Integrative Veterinary Medicine?
We integrate traditional, alternative, and holistic medicine for the best possible treatment for your pet. The goal is to use any and all treatment options available — either traditional, holistic, or a combination of both — to find the most effective treatment for your pet's current condition.
Find out more about Integrative Veterinary Medicine.
PBS did a spotlight feature on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM). To better understand Integrative Veterinary Medicine, watch the PBS video below: